What are the advantages in individual learning?
- it allows you to to fully adapt the content of the training program for student;
- adapt the methods and rates of learning activities to the child's circumstances;
- each student action and operations for specific tasks to guide correctly;
- monitor the progress of student from ignorance to knowledge;
- promptly make the necessary correction in the activity of a student as well as of teacher.
All this allows the students to work economically, constantly monitor the costs of their forces to achieve high learning outcomes.
What are the goals of the individualized education?
- The preservation and further development of individuality of the child, its potential (abilities);
- Promote the implementation of their training programs through an individual approach to a student;
- Prevention of low achievement;
- Formation of general educational skills;
- Improving learning motivation and cognitive development interests;
- Formation of personal qualities: independence, diligence and creativity.
Offered educational programs:
- Linguistic courses;
- The subject correctional program - short-term assistance to eliminate knowledge gaps;
- Preparing for the school;
- The program is ahead of the curve;
- External studies.
Under this approach, the pupil becomes successful, regardless of its existing difficulties. Raising the personal self-esteem of a student teachers of CIE works to ensure that the process of cognition, memorization and reproduction of educational material becomes not so difficult as it seemed to the child before!