Objective: The project of UNESCO, which use information and computer technology (ICT) to improve education quality.
Form of work: practical work, live chat via the Internet with students of other states, conferences, exchange of experience.
- February 15, 2012 students of "Ilim" took part in the online-conferences to exchange experiences in the application of ICT in the school. As a result of this work has established partnerships with the UNESCO Associated Schools in Europe and Asia. The conference was attended by 17 representatives from different countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan).
- March 28-29, 2012 in the Latvian capital Riga hosted the International Conference IITE UNESCO and UNESCO Associated Schools on the theme "Education for the Future". The conference was attended by 69 people from 19 countries.
- May 13-14, 2013 in Kazan (Russian Federation) Educational Complex "Ilim" participated in the International Conference "Improving the mechanisms of interaction of Associated Schools, UNESCO Chairs and UNEVOC Centre for Sustainable Development".
- February 21, 2014. Educational Complex "Ilim" took part in the project IITE "Education for the Future" on the International Mother Language Day by UNESCO calendar, ON-LINE-reading Bashkir folk epic "Ural-Batir". The project brought together representatives of six countries: Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan. The conference was a reminder of the need to promote the development of multinational language culture, its diversity and multilingualism.
- October 14-15, 2014 in Moscow Educational Complex "Ilim" participated in the International Conference IITE-2014 "New challenges for pedagogy and the quality of education: massive open online courses, cloud services, mobile technologies".
- March 6, 2015 there was held an online-conference "Rapprochement and cross-cultural understanding now - it's peaceful future then!" between Ilim pupils and students of Canada School of William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute, Toronto.
- July 9, 2015 delegates of the Central Asian Symposium on introduction of information and communication technologies in education in 2015 "Creating an enabling environment for innovation teacher: from policy to practice" visited the "Ilim" Educational Complex.