"Charity - a priceless quality of a person"
Great help is made up of many small ones. If one person can help at least a little bit, then it is necessary to combine all comers, and the amount of aid miraculously increase into thousands, tens of thousands times.
The program of social activities of the Educational Complex "Ilim" includes permanent campaign "Mercy" conducted by the Complex.
Objective: wide propaganda of humanism, mercy, strengthen the spiritual and moral values in the younger generation; formation of a sense of compassion and empathy to peers, younger and elder people around; strengthening the sense of belonging through the charity, which aims to build a better future for their people and country.
Format: exit actions at orphanages, homes for the elderly and disabled; live communication, financial support, holding concerts, educational programs, individual patronage.
- 11/05/2015 Congratulation of the DRC "Umut-Hope" on the 25th anniversary of its founding.
- 04/12/2015 Action "For the sake of Eternity, Love and Life!"
- 04/30/2015 There was held a festive event dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory in the Kyrgyz National Academic Drama Theatre named after T. Abdumomunov.
- 07/10/2015 The Fund "Angels Haven"
- 12/11/2015 A trip of 10-11 classes to the children's home in Orlovka town.
- 12/16/2015 A trip of 5th classes to the orphanage for preschool children in the Belovodskoye village.
- 12/17/2015 A trip of 6th classes to a shelter for homeless children in Jal microdistrict.
- 12/18/2015 A trip of 7th classes to the nursing home for the elderly in Bishkek.
- 12/18/2015 A trip of 8-9 classes to Chui Oblast Rehabilitation Center for Children and Adolescents with Disabilities "Kanat" in Lebedinovka village.
- 12/25/2015 New Year celebration for children with disabilities from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope".
- 12/19/2016 New Year tree for disabled children from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope", "Sashenka".
- 12/26/2017 Charitable matinee for children from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope".
- 2018-2019 New Year's Charity event for children with disabilities from the Umut-Nadezhda Children's Rehabilitation Center and Sashenka.