Dear our parents,
We are pleased to inform you that English teacher Jonathan Rogers, a British citizen, a graduate of Cambridge University, began his work in Ilim from November this year. His diploma allows teaching English to adults and students.
He is a hereditary teacher; his father is a professor at Cambridge University, who takes exams of TOEFL iBT & IELTS.
In addition, the project "Specialized course of English language" was launched as part of a training program for our students, which includes training for the tests TOEFL iBT & IELTS for high school and spoken English for the middle classes.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is one of the most popular tests in the world.
Granting of a certificate of taking the test is a mandatory condition for admission to many colleges and universities in English-speaking countries as the United States, Canada and others.
TOEFL is recognized in more than 6000 higher education institutions in 130 countries.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is required if you plan to:
- Move to an English-speaking country where you have to confirm knowledge of the English language,
- Study in a foreign university where this exam is required to confirm knowledge of the language;
- Career in an international company. In this case, the test will help you prove your professionalism and will be the beginning of a successful career.
Number of schools that accept the results of the exam IELTS, is constantly increasing.
What are your expectations from the training and passing the test?
- your children will be able to evaluate their knowledge to prepare for the test, during and before the official testing;
- undergo a trial test, which gives an opportunity to feel a time limit, thereby to prepare for the real exam stress situations;
- to know their strengths and weaknesses, and to adjust the plan of preparation for the test;
- to get advice and recommendations from its developers or examiners.
The course will enable:
- to familiarize students with the exam format;
- to learn how to perform common tasks on each of the four sections of the exam: reading, writing, listening, speaking;
- to be accustomed to act within the time frame set by the exam format;
- to expand the vocabulary of your children - our students.
In addition, Jonathan conducts in Ilim "TALKING CLUB" for interested pupils and employees.