Every parent wants to see his child cheerful, healthy, mentally and physically developed.
To do this, along with the children in the kindergarten classes receive medical observation.
Main objective: along with providing of quality education to maintain and improve the health of the child.
- physical education classes;
- morning exercises;
- outdoor walks;
- outdoor activities;
- use of the KUV lamp after past illnesses - physiotherapy;
- treatments and preventive measures;
- inspection by narrow specialists;
- at the appropriate time to carry out inspection of anthropometry;
- observation of newly admitted children;
- recreational activities;
- Antiepidemic work;
- Prevention of gastro-intestinal and viral infections;
- Talk about personal hygiene and hygiene of premises;
- preventive examinations and Mantoux test.
- daily wet cleaning of premises and common areas.
The state of health largely depends on the proper organization of supply.
Properly balanced meals increase the overall resistance child's body.