CHALLENGES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPEECH:
- еducation of sound culture of speech;
- enrichment, strengthening and activation of the dictionary;
- improving speech according to all rules of grammar;
- formation colloquial (dialogic) speech;
- development of coherent speech;
- upbringing interest in the artistic expression;
- preparation for literacy, reading.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO TEACH THE CHILD TO SPEAK BEAUTIFULLY? WE TEACH TO:
- Listen, hear and understand the teacher.
- Repeat words, phrases, clearly pronounce the sounds.
- Describe the toy and action with it.
- Listen to fairy tale a story and answer questions.
- Retell the heard.
- Memorizing verses, sayings, riddles, jokes.
- Regarded paintings.
- Prepare stories ofto: the painting, his toy, his friend, family, from personal experience.
- Composing old tale in a new way.
We teach a child to understand that he created with his own hands: sculpted, drew, carved out, showed facial expressions and expressed it verbally.
At a speech therapist
Good question - is critical to a comprehensive full development of children and the formation of functional literacy.
- Speech promotes the formation of social competence in children.
- Degree of formation of mental processes such as attention, perception, memory, and thinking is of great importance for the speech development.
- In speech therapy sessions performed tasks that contribute to the development of mental processes: attention, perception, memory and thinking operations.
- The most important condition for speech therapy lessons is that the dominant activity of children is play. Game techniques create a special emotional mood, and it also contributes to development of the cognitive abilities of the child.