Rules developed by the school parliament EC "Ilim"
Philosophy EC "Ilim": Nature has given talents to each person, our task - to realize them with maximum diligence.
The aim of cooperation of the stuff of educational complex "Ilim" with the students of the educational complex "Ilim" is its competence.
The student must:
1. Maximally develop his intellectual potential.
2. Shaped his skills, ie.:
- understand himself;
- be able to organize himself in the activities;
- be able to make decisions;
- be able to take responsibility for taken decision and its results;
- be able to work in a team and individually;
- be able to draw up a program of his own personal growth;
- be able to implement his own program of education;
- acquire analytical skills;
- be able to find and use relevant information;
- be able to learn;
- be able to think;
- be able to work;
- be able to get to work and complete it;
3. In order to achieve the stated objectives of the student must:
- make independent decisions regarding his at the Educational Complex "Ilim";
- after deciding to study at the Educational Complex "Ilim", to take responsibility for his education;
- in the case of performance the first two paragraphs, the student must sign the "Rules of conduct for students in EC "Ilim" and undertake to implement them.