Form of work: practical work, live chat via the Internet with students of other states, conferences, exchange of experience.
- March 13, 2019 The conference of UNESCO Associated Schools of Kyrgyzstan "Women and Girls in Science" was held in Ilim. Kyrgyz and foreign representatives of the UNESCO Foundation took part in it. And our young schoolgirls presented their scientific reports for participants of the conference as part of their research works on various topics.
- On March 15, 2019 the Ilim hosted the ceremony of awarding the participants of the world's largest children's film festival - IKFF from Central Asia. Founder and General Manager of IKFF - Seyid Sultan Ahmed, Founder of the International Public Foundation "Roza Otunbayeva Initiative" - Otunbayeva Roza Isakovna and Director of the IKFF Central Asia Project - Jenny Zhenish Kyzy made a solemn speech. In our conference room, we held a panel discussion on topics such as "cinema pedagogy" and "creative education through film education". The participants from Central Asia were presented with memorable prizes, and the authors of the works that hit the Short-list of the film festival - Altynay Taalaibek kyzy and Alina Koshmatova were invited to visit Bollywood and go to the jury of the children's film festival in India.
- April 15, 2019 our three students together with Ilim TechLab went to conquer Almaty in the international robotics tournament called INFOMATRIX 2019. At the end of the tournament, our heroes took 3rd place, beating more than 400 students in different categories from more than 30 countries: Nazarov Nur 5 "B" class, Kadyrov Elmyrza 4 "B" class and Muktarov Arsen 6 "B" class.
- "Cleanliness of the planet begins with you" - the slogan of the tenth International Youth Ecological Forum "One Planet - One Future!" of UNESCO Associated Schools, which took place in the city of Khanty-Mansiysk from May 26 to 30, 2019, in which EC Ilim participated.
- The conference "Initiatives to safeguard intangible and cultural heritage through formal and non-formal education to improve the quality of education in Central Asia" was held in the Park Hotel on June 18-19, 2019. EC "Ilim" made a presentation "Experience of studying intangible cultural heritage of UNESCO in education". Thanks for the opportunity to participate in such events.