The program of social activities of the Educational Complex "Ilim" includes permanent campaign "Mercy" conducted by the Complex.
Objective: wide propaganda of humanism, mercy, strengthen the spiritual and moral values in the younger generation; formation of a sense of compassion and empathy to peers, younger and elder people around; strengthening the sense of belonging through the charity, which aims to build a better future for their people and country.
Format: exit actions at orphanages, homes for the elderly and disabled; live communication, financial support, holding concerts, educational programs, individual patronage.
- 11/05/2015 Congratulation of the DRC "Umut-Hope" on the 25th anniversary of its founding.
- 04/12/2015 Action "For the sake of Eternity, Love and Life!"
- 04/30/2015 There was held a festive event dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory in the Kyrgyz National Academic Drama Theatre named after T. Abdumomunov.
- 07/10/2015 The Fund "Angels Haven"
- 12/11/2015 A trip of 10-11 classes to the children's home in Orlovka town.
- 12/16/2015 A trip of 5th classes to the orphanage for preschool children in the Belovodskoye village.
- 12/17/2015 A trip of 6th classes to a shelter for homeless children in Jal microdistrict.
- 12/18/2015 A trip of 7th classes to the nursing home for the elderly in Bishkek.
- 12/18/2015 A trip of 8-9 classes to Chui Oblast Rehabilitation Center for Children and Adolescents with Disabilities "Kanat" in Lebedinovka village.
- 12/25/2015 New Year celebration for children with disabilities from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope".
- 12/19/2016 New Year tree for disabled children from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope", "Sashenka".
- 12/26/2017 Charitable matinee for children from the Children's Rehabilitation Center "Umut-Hope".
- 2018-2019 New Year's Charity event for children with disabilities from the Umut-Nadezhda Children's Rehabilitation Center and Sashenka.